Master Control Operator
WADL is seeking a highly detail oriented Master Control Operator for an immediate full time position. The Full-time shift will be from 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM with a yearly salary of $20,800 and benefits.
The Master Control Operator (MCO) is responsible for ensuring the quality and accuracy of our on-air products by continuously monitoring, overseeing, and maintaining WADL programming throughout the week (includes weekends and holidays).
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Trade school training helpful. Knowledge of transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and operation of telecommunications systems a plus.
- Must be reliable and motivated to fulfill obligations; ability to work independently and without supervision is imperative
- Ability to analyze situations and use logic to address issues; careful attention to details required
- Ability to professionally interact with co-workers; strong verbal communication skills
- Understanding of and ability to troubleshoot computers preferred; experience with Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Understanding of modern operating systems, networks protocols
- Strong work ethic with an emphasis on team commitment required
How to apply:
E-mail cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please – no phone calls. Phone calls will not be considered or returned.